Main Banner

Main Banner

Saturday 27 July 2013

All day long post card

Me and my better half try to do something special every 26th to celebrate our anniversary, so this month, with a tight budget I made this Home Made puzzle/postcard!
I can say it was a success :) every couple hours my husband was texting saying that he found another piece and asking for clues! 
 

All you need:

  • a single face postcard (the prices go from £0.50 to £1.20)
  • scissors
  • a pencil
  • a marker pen (something like a Sharpies)  

First write your postcard was normal, but ideally with a marker pen. Then with a pencil draw your puzzle outlines and cut then.
Mix them and have fun hiding them away. I asked the waiter to put the last piece of my puzzle with the bill when we went for dinner! My husband face? PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment